Improve your child’s Math skills with monthly contests!
It creates the focus to prepare, challenge their skills during the contest, review solutions to wrong answers, and track progress every month. We believe contests provide an excellent opportunity to enhance academic skills of students.
How it works ?
Contest Overview (Grade 3 to 6)
- • Individual participation.
- • Grade Level contest with focus on word problem solving and reasoning skills.
- • Convenience and flexibility to take the contest from anywhere, anytime!
- • E-Rewards for ALL participants and winners.
- • Access to score-card and solutions post contest.
|Nov 11- Nov 18||April 21- April 29|
Students need access to computer and internet to take this contest.
Jan 25 - Jan 31, Feb 22 - Feb 28, Mar 25 - Mar 31, Apr 24 - Apr 30, May 25 - May 31, Jun 24 - Jun 30
E-MedalsScore Range 70 % to 99 %
E-BadgesScore Range 50 % to 69 %
E-PinsScore less than 50 %
We highly encourage all students to participate. All participants will be rewarded.